- Do you want to make screen capture presentation videos that look and sound great?
- You don't have much experience with video or audio recording tools?
- Or, you know a something about making video but want to take it to the next level
- You don't want to spend too much money to get started?
- You don't want to waste a lot of time, and want to get started fast
If that's you, then this course is for you.You will learn how to
Use a free software that can operate in Windows 7, OS X and Linux
. Learn this once and use it across different operating system.
Open Broadcaster Software is powerful, yet is easy to learn and use
without a steep learning curve like other video software. Your time will be spend creating videos, not learning how to use software.
Some video capture software can cost hundred of dollars, and requires a lot of time just to get your first video out.
In this course:-
- I will explain the important settings for you to get started,
- you will be able to start recording screen capture videos within a short time.
- I'll show you how to start with a simple screen capture video before proceeding to more advance video recording that includes recording your webcam creating a picture-in-picture effect
- you will also be able to do green screen or chroma key video right from your home or office studio
This course takes just under 1 hour
. The reason you see 2 hours total is because I cover both versions of the software.
No risk. There's a 30 days money back
guarantee if you are not satisfied.