And with the help of this complete training, you’ll find that ANYONE can learn it.
Take it from André, an 80-year old course student who considered himself an amateur in video-making.
“Compared to individual YouTube tutorials, this course lays out in a menu-like format all you need to know about the software, which makes it so easy to know where you are, where you’ve been, and where you’re going.”
Without the training, it can take you weeks to learn everything on your own.
And guess what? It STILL won’t guarantee good results.
The time you spend looking for free learning resources could be better spent working on and refining your video.
Why waste hours searching for tutorials that only tell you what should be done but not show you exactly HOW to do it?
After a while and you’ll be giving up on Shotcut and start looking to try another software, which, may be even harder to learn.
Or you’ll resort to just paying someone else to edit your videos but end up dissatisfied because the video editing guy can’t capture exactly what you pictured inside your head.
But with this course, you can already start editing videos even as you learn.
The lessons are bite-sized so they’re quick to consume and can be applied right away.
“Went from a total beginner on video editing, to adding my first edited video in 'YouTube' in less than four hours." ~ Guillermo Vasquez
“Okay. I'm thrilled, so far. Your videos are bite-sized, allowing me to comfortably learn without overwhelming me. I am so happy I bought this course. Thank you for being thorough and taking the time and effort needed to make it comprehensible for me. I was completely overwhelmed and intimidated by the Shotcut interface until watching you first two video chapters of this course.”
“This course got me up and running with Shotcut in no time” – Dave Ives
“Let's just say, within a day I was doing more with video than the goal I had set for myself. I started with one video prior to this course to over 30 plus, less than a week. Thanks for bringing a newbie into focus.” – Johnny Baker
- This course is complete, so you can find almost everything you want to learn about Shotcut in one place. No need to search for bits and pieces from different sources all over the web.
“You explain and demonstrate it so clearly that, suddenly, it wasn't so scary. Then I watched video chapter number 3 on simple editing. That made sense. Finally. I'd watched all the tutorials on shotcut.org, but it never made much sense. You are
absolutely awesome as a teacher. Thank you.” - DL Keur
The lessons are well-paced and won’t make you feel rushed
"The lecturer has an easy voice and the demonstrations are set at a very pleasant pace. At no point did I feel rushed or that the subject matter had been glossed over.” – Paul
“Pleasant and well paced - an excellent tutorial” – Aad Sman
The steps are clear and will demonstrate in detail how everything is done, which tool you need to use, where to find it and how to use it.
“His instruction is very methodical and clear.” – David Varnau
“If you want top quality video editing software and the clearest possible guidance, I suggest you do this course.” – Elsabe Smit
- Lessons are organized into topics so you can easily skip ahead to techniques you want to learn NOW and refer back to any of the lessons whenever you’re stuck.
“I refer back to the course whenever I get stuck (forget something or use a feature I haven't used before)” – Dave
“The training is organized in short chapters that teach you everything you must know, the videos show all single steps and Mister Woo explains. And whenever I am not sure about something, I can rewatch the relevant clip again” – Christian Mentz
- The material is UPDATED, and you’ll get access to future major updates once you buy this course. Even the lead developer of Shotcut himself recommends it:
“As the lead developer of Shotcut, I reviewed the entire course, and I think it is very good. James clearly and accurately explains many thing from basics to more advanced techniques such as picture-in-picture, chroma keying, and using custom HTML.
The lessons are sequenced in a nice progressive manner, but you can also directly visit specific topics ~ Dan Dennedy
Here are some of the things you’ll learn when you buy this course:
- A quick overview of Shotcut’s interface and tools, and what they’re for
- Basic edits like splitting your video into shorter clips and then rearranging them. You’ll also learn how to combine clips taken from different videos.
- How to add transitions so you can flawlessly take your viewers from one scene to another
- How to add text like titles and annotation to your video
- How to add audio like music and voiceovers
- How to overlay images to your video (Also useful for adding watermarks or logo)
- Removing your video background and replacing it with a different video or an image (called the Green screening technique)
- Save and export your video in high definition (HD) format
So how much is this going to cost?
I can easily charge $97 for this comprehensive course, considering that…
- It already has almost everything you want to learn about editing videos with Shotcut
- It lets you produce professional-looking videos in MUCH LESS time
- It saves you the cost of buying an expensive video editing software
- It keeps you from having to hire someone to do it for you every single time
- It’s up to date with major changes in the software